We're excited about the service we're able to provide, but it's important that you read these terms before using the software to make sure that we're on the same page. In summary, we want to make sure you're using our services the way they are intended to be used. If you have a question, please contact us.
If you reside in the United States, your agreement is with Jump Credit LLC ("Jump Credit," "we," us" or "our"). If you do not reside in or are located outside of the United States, you may not use the software.
You agree that we may automatically upgrade our Services, and these Terms will apply to any upgrades. If our Services upgrades require an updated Agreement, you'll be alerted to the updated Agreement when logging in.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to become bound by the Terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the Terms of this Agreement, then you may not access or use any of our Services. If these Terms are considered an offer by Jump Credit, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms.
Use of our Services requires a Jump Credit account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Please do not share your account.
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are in the United States of America
- You are using our services behalf of a non-profit organization, a government organization, or another authorized program.
- You are otherwise complying with all applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- You may not share your account
- You may not use the Jump Credit logo without prior written permission
- You may not attempt to circumvent or disable any security settings
- You may not reverse engineer our Service or the underlying technology
- You may not refer to Jump Credit as a credit counseling organization or credit repair firm
- You may not portray Jump Credit as having any relationship with any credit scoring model developing firm or credit bureau
- You may not make guarantees to clients related to credit score improvements resulting from using our Services alone
- You may not use credit reports or credit scores obtained through Jump Credit for the purpose of making an offer of credit
- You may not use our Services in connection with any form of credit repair
- You may not obtain credit reports from Jump Credit unless you are helping an individual obtain their own credit report
- Any information you provide will be true, accurate, current and complete
- The content does not infringe on the copyright of another party
- You are not impersonating another party
- You have the permission of all applicable parties to upload content
- You have the permission of all applicable parties to send email or text messages
- If the content is personal information, the subject of the information is 18 years of age or older
- If the content is personal information, the subject of the information is located in the United States
- If the content is personal information for the purpose of pulling a credit report or credit score, the subject of the information has given you explicit permission to obtain, collect, and store the applicable data, and has agreed to any additional permission statements required to obtain a credit report
We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by announcing that changes were made on the software homepage or by sending you an email. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services immediately. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
Jump Credit disclaims any liability for any errors or omissions in content produced by our services including inaccuracy or incompleteness. All analysis and information you receive through our services will be used at your own discretion and risk.
You and Jump Credit both agree to arbitrate claims on an individual basis and both waive rights to participate in a class action claim.
Some of our Plans are offered for a fee. By subscribing to a Paid Service, you agree to pay the specified fees. For recurring fees, we’ll bill or charge you in regular automatically-renewing intervals (such as monthly or annually) until you cancel, which you can do at any time by contacting the relevant support team.
If your payment fails or if Paid Services are otherwise not paid for or paid for on time, we may immediately cancel or revoke your access to the Paid Services. If you contact your bank or credit card company to decline or reverse the charge of fees for Paid Services, we may revoke your access to our Services in general.
To ensure uninterrupted service, recurring Paid Services are automatically renewed. This means that unless you cancel a Paid Service before the end of the applicable subscription period, it will automatically renew, and you authorize us to invoice you or use any payment mechanism we have on record for you to collect the then-applicable subscription fee. By default, your Paid Services will be renewed for the same interval of time as your original subscription period. For example, if you purchase a Jump Credit monthly plan, you will be charged each month for the same plan for the following month. We may charge your account up to two days before the end of the subscription period. It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of when your account will renew. The date for the automatic renewal is determined automatically based on the date of the original purchase and cannot be changed. You can view your renewal date by visiting your Billing page if you are an account administrator.
Cancelling Automatic Renewal
If you are an account administrator, you can manage and cancel your Paid Services on the Billing page. If you have a custom plan, please contact us directly to change or cancel your plan.
We may change our fees at any time, or start charging fees for Services that were previously free. When applicable, we may give you advance notice of the fee changes. If you don’t agree with the fee changes, you must cancel your Paid Service.
While you may cancel a Paid Service at any time, refunds are issued in our sole discretion, unless otherwise required by applicable law.
Your account may come with a free trial. Features available during your free trial may be limited, and we may revoke or modify your access to our Service in our sole discretion at any time.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Jump Credit may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.